Technology throws a curve ball occasionally when software is going haywire or a laptop simply will not start.
For CPS students and their families, help is a phone call away by dialing the Family Technology Support Center, (513) 363-0688 or emailing. Tech support is available in English and Spanish from 8 a.m.– 6 p.m., Monday through Friday when school is in session.
Some examples of available tech support include:
- Resetting passwords for Google, Schoology and Powerschool
- Troubleshooting connectivity issues
- Logging into the computer
- Offering assistance with Google Meet, Calendar, Gmail and standard software
- Coordinating the repair of a CPS device that is damaged, broken or not working
"We understand that technology issues arise, and we are here to support our CPS families," said Jeremy Gollihue, chief information officer. "It's important that students do not lose valuable learning time and it is our goal to resolve situations quickly so students can go back to completing assignments, doing research or connecting with their teacher."
Parents will continue to call the Customer Care Department, 363-0123, with other school-related questions.